My Day in the Fashion Show
When I went to the fashion show and I had a great time. I got to eat ice cream, strawberry shortcake and cookies too. Almost everybody complimented my dress that was made by my Mema. I was one of the fore who got there pictures in the newspaper. When I had to show my dress and walk down the path, I had to turn one time about three times in between two tables. That’s how I got to the fountain at the end of the path. At the end by the fountain there was a man down there to take a picture for the news paper. After the man took my picture, I went on the other side to do the same thing on the first row. When I got done with that row I did a curtsy. My dress is a late 1920’s cross strap back and double full bell skirt with lace bodice and white gloves and matching purple ribbon for my hair.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home