My Forgotten Little Sister's Birthday
one day I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I started to wiggle my tooth almost a 100 times. Then my Ant came in and said "Hurry up so you can have some cake!" I told her "Two moor times Pleas!" she paused for a couple of seconds and then said "Tow moor times". She left the bathroom and I wiggled my tooth two moor times and got carried away and wiggled it some Moore. Suddenly I forgot what my ant said. I walked up stairs, sat on my bed, turned on the TV and started to watch my favorite show "the Maggy show". When it got dark I got hungry so I turned off the TV and started to look for my mom all over the place. I started yelling for my mom. Then I herd lots of talking in the back yard. I walked out side, found my mother and tugged on her shirt. "Mom when can we have dinner?" I asked. she looked down at me and said "The cake was your dinner." "What cake?" I asked "The cake you got from Kayley's birthday... oh no I totally forgot I screamed in my head. "I did not get any cake so...may I have some now?" "But you already had some!" my mother replied. "because your ant told me you will wiggle your tooth two moor times and then come out." then I remembered what my ant said, I had forgot! "I forgot so may I now have some cake pleas?" "sorry Mariah but their is no moor. So then my ant bought me some gummy worms after that I watched my baby sister open her presents and I got to give her, her birthday present from me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home