Mariah Brock

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Bully

  Posted by Picasa
Hi my name is Mariah Brock and I want to tell you something about bullies.

FACT #1 -
Bullies can be anyone they could even be your friends. Let me tell you something about this... One day I was walking around the playground then I saw a cool rock so I said "You stay here and I will go get that rock." So I bent over and grabbed it. Then I ran but then I stopped behind My friend jenna there she was cursing at my other friend saying how she would trick me to look in my diary and spread out my secrets. So trust me try to keep a good eye on your friends until you really trust them.

FACT #2 -
If you are a bully and no one trusts you go to a teacher... One day I was walking with my friends then a bully came up to me and said he wanted to be like every one else and because he really really really doesn't want people to know and because he wanted it to be a surprise. So he went to a teacher and they helped him.

FACT #3 -
Put all of these things together and you will be BULLY FREE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web tracker